Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:51:39 -0200
From:      Eric Scopinho <scopinho@gruponet.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Remote upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2

Hi, I am new with FreeBSD (I was using Linux for 4 years) and I have about 9 servers with FreeBSD 4.0-stable in its. I have a problem with this version (the server reboot...).Now I burn a FreeBSD 4.2-stable and upgrade 1 server with this CD by /stand/sysinstall->Upgrade from CDROM and it is working very well. My problem is: How can I upgrade my others 8 servers via Internet, without recompile all the systems or install the sources of packages os others servers???. On linux, I just recompile my kernel and send it to other servers...
I read the makeworld.html from Handbook, but I don't understand the philosofy behind it..:( Can you help me , please???

P.S- Sorry my English, I am from Brazil... ;)

[]s