Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:19:59 +0800 (GMT+0800)
From:      John Patrick Cua <pcua@linux1.dlsu.edu.ph>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   exec

hello!

i have a problem regarding a program that i am testing out.

how do i replace the code of a stopped(by SIGSTOP) process externally so
that once i signal it to continue it will be executing my replaced code?

i have looked at two options.
option 1:  find a way to insert an "execve" line in the stack or to where
		the instruction pointer is pointing.
option 2:  create an execve system call where I can specify which process
		I can exec.

 may i have your inputs, suggestions?  hoping to hear from you guys. thanks.

 Patrick Cua
 De La Salle University