Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:20:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sam <sah@softcardsystems.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   option directive and turning on AOE

Hello,

I've added code to if_ethersubr.c:/ether_demux/
to queue up AoE frames as they appear.  I followed
suit with other protocols and included my addition
inside of an #ifdef AOE.  Where do I turn this on?
I thought perhaps just adding an 'option AOE' to
the config would do it, but it doesn't -- so clearly
I don't understand how the option directive works.
The config man page doesn't talk about option/device
directives ...

I'm still looking, but a clue would be well received.

Cheers,

Sam