Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 15:06:48 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: retiring kernfs

[Cc: list trimmed; all these people are on -arch, I'm sure]

On Monday, January 08, 2001, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> If someone where to setup a slashdot forum where committers could
> post important changes (or cool stuff they'd like recognition about)
> I'd be happy to assist (or do all of the) monitoring/moderating
> the posts.

   For that matter, a Majordomo (closed-posting) list with
archives that can be perused (by awk or Perl or something) to
produce a RELNOTES file.  For that matter, if a special data
format is required, a shell script could be used, something
similar to GNATS.  (But I don't see much need for such a script.)