Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:46:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Sumbry][" <sumbry@affinity.net>
Cc:        lambert@cswnet.com, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cucipop port/source

I just gave cucipop a quick trial and it just about cut the load on the
machine in half.  Response in my pop client was quite zippy.

I did run into a few problems, the most annoying being the difference in
UIDLs returned between Qpopper and cucipop:

cucipop - UIDL 1
+OK 1 982b3d94590d0000

Qpopper - uidl 1
+OK 1 7717bd7ef97667003d730748e3987af1

This basically made everyone download all mail again as if it were new.
It also doesn't seem to play well with our webmail interface...

Anyone have any tips on this or understand a bit more how the UIDL feature
is implemented?  Has anyone ever found a cucipop mailing list?

Thanks,

Charles