Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:23:51 +0900
From:      ynishimura@home.nimc.go.jp
To:        dg@root.com, A_Johns@turnAround.com.au, mrc@ChipChat.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org, ynishimura@home.nimc.go.jp
Subject:   Thank you for your quick response.

Dear sirs

Thank you for our quick response to my questions.
I appreciate your contributions to these field.
I hope you will have much more success in your activities.

Sincerely
Y.NISHIMURA

P.S.
There are many kinds of user contributed software available to FreeBSD.
Some of them are free but demand users to pay if users use them for their
companies or for their business. For EX, UAR has freeware version and Shareware
version available to FreeBSD. User can use freeware version of UAR for private
at free but pay if users like to use it for their business even if it were
freeware version.
 If possible, I like to ask you about which user contributed software are free
completely or not.