Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:35:53 -0500
From:      Jim Bloom <bloom@acm.org>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: resource_list_alloc

Try "make reinstall".  I have been doing quite a bit of this since my kernel
panics before it ever gets all the way up.  The last good kernel I have is about
a month old.

Actually, I moved /boot/kernel.old to another name in case I accidentally did an
install instead of a reinstall.  I don't want to leave my machine unable to
boot.

Jim Bloom
bloom@acm.org