Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tango <moonlightakkiy@yahoo.ca>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   run driver

Hello everyone!

I have just decided to port openbsd's run driver (ru"N' not ru'M')
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=run&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html
to freebsd since just-bought wusb54gc ver 3 doesn't work with rum (ver 0 is working fine with rum) and yelling at usb dongle won't make it to work.

If anyone has started porting please let me know.

Also, this is going to be my very first freebsd project. Any advice will be appreciated.

Wish me luck!