Date:      Sat, 8 Aug 1998 14:39:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dusk Auriel Sykotik <syko@sykotik.org>
To:        Charlie Root <root@tbsdbox.dyn.ml.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A CRAZY idea

lol.
A quick question... Why would we need linux binaries to run?  Just get the
source and compile it yourself on FreeBSD.  Anything that won't compile...
well, thats why so many people learn to code :)
As for a good place to learn C, I suggest you just read other people's
source and start figuring out how things work.  I'm probly going to put up
an archive of all my code (cept a few things I choose not to distribute)
and I'll point you to it once I have it setup.  If you still have
questions go buy a nice little reference book.  I personally do no kernel
coding, I honestly don't think I could deal with many of the things
involved in it, and I have about one year of C coding experience.
Experience is of course key, and the more ya got the better ya are.

/*
**  Matt Harris                      Syko
**  BPSOFH, BIOFH, C, SQL, PERL      http://www.sykotik.org/~syko/
**  FreeBSD SysAdmin                 sykotik.org
**  IRC TechnoNet - dark.technonet.net Cabalnet - dark-temple.cabalnet.org
*/