Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:17:23 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IEEE-488: looking for junk :-)

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:17:23 +0100
Sender: phk@critter.freebsd.dk
Bcc: Blind Distribution List: ;

I have managed to snatch up a pair of PCIIA compatible IEEE488
cards locally and I have found a HP59401A HP-IB analyser for $60
at eBay :-) so I'll go over the two pieces of code we have for
FreeBSD and look at the linux stuff and come up with some code over
spring/summer.

Should any of you stumble into any IEEE-488/HP-IB/GP-IB stuff
gathering stuff on your way, I'll dispose of it for a good cause.

PC cards, ISA and PCI are of course top priority, but even just a
couple of 2m long cables or more devices to test against would help me.

I will issue a separate call for testers when I have something they
can test, but let me know if any of you have lists of wanted features.

Poul-Henning

FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!

------- =_aaaaaaaaaa--