Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:16:23 -0700
From:      Daniel <danielwu@leland.Stanford.EDU>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [HELP]Installation

Hi:

Thanks for your reply to my former question about installation. I encountered
another problem while trying to install FreeBSD today. When it came to the
stage
of choosing one installation media, I picked "ftp". However, there was no
"Ethernet" option on the menu. (There're serials,  parallel, etc.) I have
D-Link DFE-530TX PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter installed. Is that because my
network card is not supported? If so, I'd not be able to have internet access
even
if I try to get a CD copy and have FreeBSD installed?