Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:37:48 -0600
From:      Ted Spradley <tsprad@grunt.sands.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN TA drivers

Is anybody working on a device driver for any of the cheap new ISDN terminal
adapters, e.g., Diamond Supra NetCommander, Diva, Cardinal Technology.

Sure would hate to have to buy an external router, when FreeBSD could the job
so much better.

Of course, I *could* write the driver myself, if no one's in a hurry
(including me).

Ted Spradley <A HREF=mailto:tsprad@metronet.com>tsprad@metronet.com
</A> +1-972-484-5356
Brisco: "...the more I learn the less I know."
Bowler: "At the rate we're learning things we won't know nothing in no time."