Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:00:21 -0400
From:      Mathew KANNER <mat@cs.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiport ethernet card

Hello All,
	I'm looking for recomendations for a multiport ethernet card.
	So far I've found one from Adaptec from the hardware list, but
someone on the mailing lists said they weren't so hot.
	I'm sure I've seen Intel multiport cards but can't seem to
find any new ones for sale (a couple passed on e-bay).
	So, if anybody uses/knows of a good multiport ethernet card, I
would very much appreciate it.

	Thanks,
	--Mat

--
Mathew Kanner <mat@CS.McGill.CA>  SOCS McGill University
   Obtuse quote: He [not me] understands: "This field of perception