Date:      Mon, 08 May 2000 21:30:34 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New error appearing at boot-time

On 5/8/00, 8:22:19 PM, Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org> wrote=20
regarding New error appearing at boot-time:

> Since making the world and a new kernel with 4-STABLE sources cvsup'd
> 6/5/00 13:55 BST I am getting a warning/error during the device probes=

> at boot:

> isa0: too many dependant configs (8)

<snip>

Dear Mark Ovens,

I am afraid this is an *old* error. Actually, it is a harmless error=20
that has been around for a few weeks. You might want to browse the=20
archives to learn more about it.

However, on a 5-CURRENT system of mine, the error no longer shows up.

HTH,
Salvo