Date:      Tue, 07 Jul 1998 10:49:20 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress Pro 100 Server vs. client adapter

I have convinced our network administrator to set up a FreeBSD server and I am
recommending that he install an Intel EtherExpress Pro 100 NIC. When I visited
the Intel web page, I saw that they have both Server adapter and Client
adapter versions of the board. Are any of the extra features of the Server
version usable under FreeBSD, or should we get the Client adapter version and
save money? Thanks in advance.
--
Glenn Johnson
Technician