Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 23:28:08 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help! tex/latex ports problem

It seems that Christoph P. Kukulies said:
> When it comes to tex/latex I'm afraid it comes to one
> of FreeBSD's weak points. That's where Linux distributions
> (especially german ~) really shine.

No, just  use Thomas Esser's distribution  named teTeX. It really shines on
everything. I use it on  SunOS  and FreeBSD.   It  started as a Linux  only
dist. and has now become one of the best TeX/LaTe>X dist IMO.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #1: Tue Feb 20 01:16:51 MET 1996