Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 11:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        supervisor@alb.asctmd.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jhay@mikom.csir.co.za
Subject:   Re: IPX feedback request -Reply

I think the first suggestion was closer to the truth..

If you want I will take responsibility for puting these in the
source tree..
(I can do both sets if they are compatible..)
The only problem is that I don't know much about Novell
protocols.

Can the two of you make sure your patches don't clash, and are compatible,
with each other?
If you do I will guarantee that The resulting combined patch will get applied
to the tree.

This sort of 'falling through the cracks' is something we
really have a problem with..

>From My own perspective, I'd say  "hey that's great" when I see
these patches, but I'd assume someone else will import them
because I know nothing about Novell stuff.

anyhow, if you two guys can get me patches relative to -current
that don't collide. I WILL put them in.. OK?
(after checking that they don't break anythign that I DO know about)

julian