Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 12:44:37 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Bob K' <melange@yip.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: dots in usernames?

My understanding of the situation is that you don't want dots in the
usernames because it tends to confuse mailer programs (mainly).
Unfortunately our web proxy isn't being very cooperative at work here today
and I can't lookup what I'm looking for in the archives.

This was a top of discussion maybe a moth ago.

-Chris