Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 1995 18:31:35 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jfieber@freebsd.org
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   SLIP client documentation

Hello.  I have finally gotten to rewrite the "how to set up a SLIP
client" section of the Handbook, that had rotten pretty badly
(basically, it was for 1.1/1.1.5).  The unified diff is almost as long
as the new file, so I'll just put the new file (slipc.sgml) on my
freefall home directory.

Please pick it up and commit it.  I know nothing about sgml, so I may
have screwed it up pretty badly.  A good long look is recommended. :)

Satoshi