Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:04:34 -0400
From:      Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC <chad@shire.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ASUS a7m266-d dual Athlon board?

>> Any problems with the Asus a7m266-d dual Athlon board?   I actually
>> want to run it with just one XP processor but I want the ECC and this
>> chipset is one of the few to run with ECC and an Athlon it appears.

Thanks to all who replied.  Turns out I can't use this board or the Tyan
2466 I was looking at since I noticed that two of the PCI slots, right
where I need to stick the riser for my rack case, are 3.3v and I need 5v
there.  So I found the slightly older Tyan 2460 board and will be using
that one instead.

Thanks to all who replied!  I appreciate it.

best regards
Chad