Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:56:37 -0200 (EDT)
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@gns.com.br>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TRUSS

I was playing with truss today, and used it against the program that
tests my device driver. Surprisingly, it didn't work. Is it possible
that truss interferes with the normal operation of the driver, or
should I assume there is, indeed, a bug that does not appear under
any other conditions (so far tested)?

BTW, I noticed truss gives me hex numbers for all read() parameters,
but decimal numbers for the first and the third parameters of
write().

--
Daniel C. Sobral		  (8-DCS)
dcs@gns.com.br

He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others.
		-- Samuel Johnson