Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 23:21:52 EDT
From:      KiwiCado23@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question

Unsure of the proper source of information, I turn to whoever this e-mail
address belongs to. I attempted to install FreeBSD on a ancient 386 laptop
and it is not working, are you the correct e-mail address to diagnose the
problem or can you please direct me to the appropriate person.

     Keith Amling

PS. I did not see my problem anywhere in the documentation listed on the site.