Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 02:55:12 -0800
From:      "Bryne E. Parrott" <bryne@obelisk.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Future Domain  SCSI Controller cards

I am was wondering if there were going to be any support for any other
Future Domain products.  I understand that the TMC-950 is supported but I
also noticed that others were not such as 16x0 and 32xx cards.  The 16x0
cards with (BIOS VER. TMC-1800/18C30/18C50/36C70 Chip sets) are supported
by LINUX and SCO UNIX operating systems.

I would seem to me that adding support for this product would be a benefit
over all do to te fact that so many are still in service.  Question: is
there any plans to offer support for these controllers?

Bryne E. Parrott