Date:      Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:06:11 -0400
From:      Shawn Rowshan-Lips <srlips@vistar.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

I cannot load drivers for my network card. I am installing on a Pentium
166 with a Sony CDROM, WD Caviar drive, and a 3C905 network card. The
system recognizes the network card in the pci0 address with a <no
drivers loaded> message. There is no time, during the configuration that
follows, that I am able to set the values for the 3C card. Can anyone
help me?

Thanks,
  Shawn Rowshan-Lips