Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:22:37 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Ramiro Aceves" <ea1abz@wanadoo.es>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

I agree Ramiro, I've setup dozens and dozens of different SCSI setups,
and I think that his problem is hardware, such as incorrect
termination, a bad scsi cable, bad connectors on the cable, or an
incompatible SCSI/disk combination (which is rare, but it does happen)

Others have suggested this to him though and he either ignores them or
insists he's checked all that.

Ted