Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:01:36 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@linux-mafia.net>
To:        Craig Cowen <craig@allmaui.com>
Cc:        David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org>, "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Check Point FW-1

What about LinuxCare and RedHat Support? Isn't that pretty much the same
things as what your reffering to when you say: "1-800-helpIseebluescreens".
That's esentially the same thing. Isn't it?

Jonathan M. Slivko <jslivko@linux-mafia.net>
Sys. Admin, Linux Mafia Internet Services
Tech. Support, Simple Hosting Solutions
     "FreeBSD -- The Power To Serve!"