Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 14:34:25 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPCTL for Win32 available (2) - sorry bad URL

Maybe I'm missing something, but I think that all stuff which may cause better
integration of FreeBSD in windows (or any other) enviropment IS related to
FreeBSD. Pppctl in this case can be used to remote control FreeBSD ppp program
from any windows box and therefore my opinion is that it is related to FreeBSD.

Sincerely,

Maxim Sobolev