Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:22:31 -0700
From:      gjukema@silk.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dhcpc & natd

I have 3.1 installed as a gateway running dhcpc.  It all works great,
except for when attempting to run natd during bootup.  The problem seems
that DHCPC needs to run before natd, but when putting the entries in the
rc.conf file, natd is run first.  The message I get is always ed1 not
configured.  But when bootup is complete, I login, type the natd command
(natd -dynamic -n ed1) and it works fine (Gateway and all!).  Is there a
way to tell natd to run after dhcpc, or am i really missing something?

Thanks for any help,
Geoff