Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 07:31:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Southworth <pauls@etext.org>
To:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4-STABLE - did you break /etc/defaults/rc.conf?

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Doug Barton wrote:

:Paul Southworth wrote:
:
:> Looks like I must have cvsuped between the check-in of the new rc.conf and
:> the /etc/rc - my /etc/rc was 1.212.2.2 - they were checked in four hours
:> apart, and I must have slipped in that gap.  I will release again and see
:> if that fixes it.
:
:	Ok, phew. :) I am 99% sure that's the problem. Please let us know either
:way.

Works now, thank you.

:	Yes... I figured it would be easier to just update /etc, before building
:your new release, but whatever works for you. :)

Yes, circumstances conspired against that prudent measure at the time.
My penance is to wait for one extra 'make release' and throw a CD-R in
the trash. :-)

--Paul