Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 19:41:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        zabeva@nzsakl.bhp.com.au (Andrew Bevin)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as T1 router

> now I need to move to a channellized E1/PRI ISDN as there are
> considerable cost saving for me, line charge wise.

I'm looking at the same thing.  The new 56K technology is going to force
a move to fully digital trunks, and as long as I'm doing that, it looks
like ISDN is the right way to do it.  Unfortunately, that's also going to
force me to go to one of these black boxes.  I'd like to find a digital
modem solution that gave me ports to FreeBSD, and didn't try to be a
router too.

--
Alan Batie                   ______
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /      Assimilate this!

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which
use unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.