Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:20:38 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Tadimeti Keshav <keshav_tadimeti@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports on a CD

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:59:30AM +0100, Tadimeti Keshav wrote:
> Guys,
> Is it possible to get all of the ports on a CD set?
> This is one area where Linux fares better. Debian
> offers a 7 CD (OK they don'y make ISOs) set that
> contains all packages.=20

http://www.freebsdservices.com/ It's on DVD, because there are far too
many packages to be able to fit on a reasonable number of CDs.
Unfortunately, I don't think Paul has any plans to produce any further
versions for new releases due to not achieving sufficient sales.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Savill Way