Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:55:17 -0600
From:      Rik Scarborough <RikSca@kc.rr.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla .9.8_2,1

Hi,

I upgraded Mozilla (using portupgrade) from 0.9.8.2 to 0.9.8.2,1
and now Mozilla is incredibly unstable.  It will occasionally hang,
stealing system resources and bringing the system to a crawl, and
then dying completely.

I can recreate this consistently at http://www.netbank.com/login.htm
by clicking on "log into banking" (toward the bottom).

I've tried desintalling Mozilla and reinstalling.  Is there anything
else I can try.  Is it possible to roll back to an old version.

Thanks,

~Rik
--
Ranger Rik -- RikSca@mac.com

Brought to you by FreeBSD 4.4               Joshua 24:15