Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:34:42 -0400
From:      "Ilya" <mail@krel.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Lynksys combo pcmcia network card stopped working

I have a weird situation, a Lynsys 10mb nic stopped working in my laptop. I
get device ed0 timeout.
It still works fine in WIndows 2000. There are no firewalls. or any other
walls.
The weird thing is I can see ARP packets coming through my desktop Freebsd
from laptop. and the response is being sent back, but seems that ed0 on
laptop never receives it. Hardware is not in questions here, as in win2k
everything works fine nic/cable/hub. I have tried cross-over - same result.
ed0 just died on incoming traffic in freebsd.
the activity light is on on both hub and the adapter for NIc. no special
settings are set for nic.

It used to work fien, i have not done any changes to laptop! Help!!!!

4.3 stable