Date:      Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:01:12 +0200
From:      Stas SUSHKOV <stas@net.utcluj.ro>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   www1/ftp1.ro.freebsd.org mirror is up again, request for updates

Hi,
I'm sorry to announce that we had a small downtime on
(www1/ftp1/cvs1).ro.freebsd.org caused by moving the server from one IP
to another. We also did some hardware upgrades to the machine so it has
now 500G of dedicated space only for freebsd mirror.

Before making IP changes the mirror was set up to sync with
ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org which are in the same network with us (Geant),
so I'm asking the maintainer of ftp-master.cz.FreeBSD.org to update it's
records and allow us access its host again.

The updated infos about the host are here:
http://freebsd.utcluj.ro/
IPv4 = 193.226.6.231
IPv6 = 2001:b30:5000:9::2

Thank you in advance.