Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:24:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Link to a new Tutorial ?

On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Mark Mayo wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 05:48:47AM -0400, Mark Mayo wrote:
> > Hi all. Myself and Chris Coleman have been slowly plugging along and
> > writing an on-line book about FreeBSD. It's supposed to be an easy
> > to follow, step-by step guide to installing and using FreeBSD.
> >
> > Would it be possible to get a link to it on the
> > http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html page under the "Tutorials" section?
>
> Is anybody out there listening? We really would like a link under
> the Tutorials sections entitled "A Comprehensive Guide to FreeBSD".

The original message is still in my box of things to get to.
Don't take the delay personally.  I'm pretty much operating at
the "keep the fires put out" level of web site maintenance.
Little blocks of time when I can go through and add new material
are few and far between.

Any other committers with a few spare moments out there
listening, step right up!

-john