Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 97 10:44:59 -0600
From:      Ben Black <black@gage.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        lha@dux.ru, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aironet ARLAN 655/2400 driver

--NeXT-Mail-1981703638-1

>> Would you please tell me, is there FreeBSD driver available for ARLAN
>> 655/2400?
>
>What is it?

2.4GHz spread spectrum wireless etehrnet link.  they are awesome.  they do
have external versions with an ethernet port, so why would anyone bother with
an ISA card?

b3n

--NeXT-Mail-1981703638-1

<smaller>>> Would you please tell me, is there FreeBSD driver available
for ARLAN
<nofill>
>> 655/2400?
>
>What is it?
</nofill>

</smaller>2.4GHz spread spectrum wireless etehrnet link.  they are