Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 17:40:21 -0400
From:      "Nader Turki" <nturki@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ipv6

hi there,
I just installed FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE. Well, I got this new thing that's
called IPv6 older versions of FreeBSD never asked me that before. Anyway I
said YES and hope that's not gonna casue me any trouble. 'cause i have no
idea what ipv6 is. can someone tell me if it's gonna cause me any problem?
'cause i'm shipping my box to NY tomorrow morning.

I have the following lines in /etc/rc.conf

ipv6-enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"

I've never seen them and just wanted to make sure that they won't cause any
trouble.

Thanks,

Nader