Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:53:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   more info on sound card

I managed to find a little more info on this chip in my new soundcard. It
is slightly different from a regular es1371... and in linux it even get's
some of its own #defines:

CT5880REV_CT5880_C is it's revision. (or 0x02) and the chip says CT5880 on
it. I'm assuming it's not much different, but so far in the linux driver,
there are a couple of little differences between this chip and the regular
1371. If I get this working, I'll submit whatever I did to the driver to
make it work, but I may need a little help here.

Ken