Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:50:04 -0800
From:      "John Purser" <johnmpurser@home.com>
To:        "'Matt Rohrer'" <rohrer@hawaii.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD ISP list ?

Matt,

US West uses FreeBSD for some things up here and I believe you can get DSL
for reasonable rates in (some areas of) Portland.  The next best for
bandwidth is AT&T's @home service.  I heard they opened it up in Portland so
you don't have to use @home as an ISP.  That's a good thing, they're pretty
lousy in this neighborhood!

We also have a FreeBSD user's group up here.  Welcome to the neighborhood!

John Purser