Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:36:47 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   What's default DVD in /dev?

I already created a first ports by myself, which it's Lumiere. It works
great, but just need some change in the options and fix a broke path of
image for the default of installtion without give the user have the trouble.
So, I don't have DVD, do anyone know what's default /dev for DVD? Current,
it's /dev/dvd in Lumiere's option..

Lumiere -> http://brain.shacknet.nu/lumiere.html

Lumiere is a GNOME 2 frontend to mplayer and libxine.

mplayer and libxine are embedded into a bonobo control that acts as a
CORBA server for handling video files. Nautilus View integrates mplayer
and libxine inside Nautilus.

BTW: I don't know if 0.4 version can be merge in the ports tree, because it
has bugs. Like, will get seg fault at every exit and few others. If anyone
wants this, I am happy to attach it in here later when I am finishing it.

My goal is to try not have gtk1 and qt install on this machine and I don't
have them so far. I tried use patch of GTK 2 for MPlayer, but it doesn't
successed. I got it from
http://cvs.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gentoo-x86/media-video/mplayer/files/mplayer-0.90_rc1-gtk2.patch
.. If anyone can get GTK 2 patch works with MPlayer, please let me know! :-)

Cheers,
Mezz