Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:29:59 +0800
From:      Feisal Umar <afu@webcraft99.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trouble Connecting To HTTP-AUTH services with IPFILTER

I managed to get the following output only on one of the Linux
workstations behind the dial-up gateway.
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0" URL="</BODY></HTML>

The same URL produced a login/password authentication box of phpMyAdmin
which I seem to able to connect from anywhere else except my home
dial-up link.

Am at lost here. :(

--
Feisal Umar