Date:      03 Mar 2000 14:11:09 +0100
From:      assar@stacken.kth.se
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, thepish@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/17036: working port for arla-0.31

I wrote:
> Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com> writes:
> > About time! I was pretty intent on submitting a port removal request for
> > this particular port, since I've never seen it build successfully before.
>
> Thanks.  Having it there but not building didn't make me very happy
> either...

Sorry for being somewhat insistent on this, but I would like this to
be fixed before the freeze on March 8th.  So, what more is there's to
do on this and want can I do to make sure it happens?

The patches in ports/17036 should make everything build just fine.  If
there are any issues with those, please tell me and I'll try to solve
them.  Otherwise, just commit it. :-)

/assar