Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:46:07 +0200
From:      shaun@emma.eng.uct.ac.za (Shaun Courtney)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with XDM and chooser

Hi All

I'm at the end of the line here and would desperately like some help.

I would like to run an X with a the chooser options so that I can choose
which of the machines I can log into...

If I type X -query machine, I get presented with the xdm login screen and all
goes well, but i am *clueless* as to how to set up xdm to give me the same
options.

Heres what I would like to do:

Call my machine dsp.

On dsp I would like to run xdm with chooser so that it provides me with the
option to log into dsp1 dsp2 and dsp2 (as well as dsp)

Could someone please help me and tell / show me what entries I need to
put the the Xaccess file.

Thanks for you help

Shaun Courtney

P.S. I know this might not exactly be the right place to as X questions....
but it is related to FreeBSD :)

Thanks again.

--
      Department of Electrical Engineering and CERECAM