Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE headers ???

Running the configure script for kphpdevelop I came up with this:
checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no kde headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!

I've had problems with KDE since the initial install (font library,
toolbar bitmaps, etc) is there something I did not install from the ports
which is required? What would be the best way to reinstall KDE from
scratch if that is what is needed?

Thanks.

David
Software Engineer - NetManage