Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 17:02:23 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Neomagic Chipset Driver for Linux?

So the RedHat people apparently signed an NDA for the NeoMagic stuff,
located here:

http://www.ps.uci.edu/~tomba/inspiron/redhat-neomagic.txt

Did I read a commit message a few days ago where someone worked out that
-current now had the Linux cojones necessary to run these video drivers?
(I can't even imagine where to look in the CVS logs to pull this one out,
which is why I ask.)  If we could run the full-blown accellerated Neomagic
driver...well...that'd be cool.

Brian

--
Brian Handy                             Mail:  handy@physics.montana.edu
Department of Physics                   Phone: (406) 994-6317