Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:50:42 +0600
From:      Victor Snezhko <snezhko@indorsoft.ru>
To:        SUZUKI Shinsuke <suz@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/88725: /usr/sbin/ppp panic with 2005.10.21 netinet6 changes

SUZUKI Shinsuke <suz@freebsd.org> writes:

>> Mark Tinguely has found the offending timer.
>> The following patch fixes the problem for me:
>
> Thanks.  sounds right for me.
> So please commit it if when you've finished the test with fresh -current.

I'm not a committer :)
In fact, I'm a novice in freebsd and just beginning to experiment
with -current.

I'll notify everybody when I finish testing this.

Besides, after committing and closing the PR, we should wait for
Mark's results about more rare cases. And fix them too.

(I have removed bug-followup@ from the Cc in order not to fill PR's
Audit-Trail section with this blablabla's)

--
WBR, Victor V. Snezhko
EMail: snezhko@indorsoft.ru