Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:47:51 +0900
From:      friedman <friedman@kornet.net>
To:        trevor@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: acroread-5.05

Hi,  I'm a  student in South Korea who studies FBSD for hobby and runs
for small network environment.
First,Thank you for work about acroread.

but I have a question.. I got an error message after installing
acroread4 or 5..
after "make install" process, I got an message.
 "/compat/linux/usr/bin/strip ......  not found" Error1

but After Registering acroread5 installging
Everytime I run the program I get an message from my machine.
#acroread
ELF binary type "3" not known.
Abort
#

I run FBSD on XFree86 4.2 gnome 1.4 and some ports
(mplayer,mozilla,gimp,xmms)
Hardware: matrox g400, voodoo3 pci (for screen enhancement) and general
things.

I wanna know anything about the replied messages. I will be very
appereciated with you for anything else.

Thank you for reading.