Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:05:41 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   5.0 Question

------_=_NextPart_001_01C108A1.C3F477E0

I was reading the 5.0 Release notes and Hardware text. The release notes
mention that usb support was added to the generic kernel and the
installation program to allow for support out of the box. The hardware notes
make no mention of usb cd support(unless I missed it)? Is it there?

Roderick P. Person
Programmer II
(412)454-2616
personrp@ccbh.com

"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."

    - General William Westmoreland

------_=_NextPart_001_01C108A1.C3F477E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>5.0 Question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was reading the 5.0 Release notes and Hardware =
text. The release notes mention that usb support was added to the =
generic kernel and the installation program to allow for support out of =
the box. The hardware notes make no mention of usb cd support(unless I =
missed it)? Is it there?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Roderick P. Person</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Programmer II</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(412)454-2616</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>personrp@ccbh.com</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&quot;Without censorship, things can get terribly =
confused in the public mind.&quot; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - General William =
Westmoreland</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>