Date:      Sun, 30 Apr 1995 22:20:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Chris Olsen <colsen@nm0039.nmso.nm.blm.gov>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Translators needed urgently!

On Sun, 30 Apr 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese is the
> > traditional "FIGS" order.
>
> I have no one offering Spanish.. :-( Any takers?  Same for Italian -
> my omission of these two languages from my initial list was a massive
> oversight, apologies to the Spanish and Italian speakers!  Now, any
> of you care to step forward and volunteer for translation duty? :-)

[ Stuff Deleted ]

> 						Jordan

Jordan,
  I have access to an English to Spanish translation package.  Plus there are
some people at the office who speak spanish that I could bounce it off.  How
long are these documents going to be.

|   Christopher Bryan Olsen  |
|   Productive Data Systems  |
|   colsen@pdsinc.com        |