Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 2003 06:20:14 -0800
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Merging GNOME 2.2 into the tree

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> I think I'm done.  GNOME 2.2 has been released.  If I missed anything,
> I'm sorry.  Let me know, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Hi Joe,

Just finished compiling your new baby.  I've hardly had time to
explore it yet, but I did notice right away that the old familiar
desktop background is gone -- the one that reminds me of blue
upholstery of some kind.  I've never been able to figure out
where that background came from since it didn't seem to be a
wallpaper pattern, but I miss it and I'd like to get it back.

Do you know what I'm referring to?  It has always just come
up as the default desktop background until now.  I'm seeing
just plain blue now.

Thanks for your good work!